Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Oh! This is too CUTE for a key-chain!

Yesterday, Christopher (my 2nd son) brought back a party pack from school & told me that it was his classmate, Dalia's birthday. I was like...WHAT? Why didn't you tell me earlier so that we can prepare a present for her??? He went on & said: I told you many times! Yea, he did mention that Dalia's birthday is around the corner but when I asked him when, his favorite answer is...DUNNO...

Anyway, since he got a party pack, he requested to prepare a present for Dalia as he knew I will prepare a present for my eldest son's friend's birthday this Saturday. Gosh...he really thinks I can pull out a bunny from a hat...with so little time, I have to take care of my baby girl & prepare a present for him to give to Dalia.

But, I managed to finish it in about 3 hours, from creative to production...Guess I really am a Magician...LOL...I think I work best under pressure...this way, my creative juice just flow out.

Of course I don't have time to choose a new design, so I made a teddy bear. I can now remember the pattern by heart!



The bear is very small. It's about the size of my palm...

Then, I made a Pink flower...& added an alphabet charm. D is for Dalia...I wanted the present to be personalized & special...



And then I put everything together & TA-DAAAA...it's done! A cute teddy bear key-chain/charm!



Just so you know how small it is, here's the pictures (Front & Side):





When I presented to Christopher this morning on the way to school, he was so excited that he kept playing with it & said it's so cute...lol...I think he is hinting me to make him a similar one with his favorite Orange color...but he is a boy! He can't be seen with this, especially with the flower on it...hm...I think I need to think of something for boys who like teddy as well...

Well, after this, I think I will make a few plushes & keep, just in case there is a last minute notification of birthday parties...:)

Let's hope Dalia loves the charm specially done for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment