Saturday, May 24, 2014

Birthday Present for Emerlyn

Constantine got a birthday invitation from his girl friend from Year 2...

So, I have to think of what to prepare for his friend's present...it took me half a day to finally decide to ask Constantine what he'd like to give Emerlyn. After all, it is his present to her...

He said a bunny & a teddy, just like what you did...I was like...WHAT? I was thinking of a new plush since I have enough time to trial & error...I have made way too many teddys already....but since it is his wish, it shall be fulfilled! I prepared 2 items...

1) Bunny Rabbit keychain/charm

Bunny is done! Gee...from this angle, it looks more like Stitch than a bunny...LOL

Lucky star is done...

And the finished product...ta-daaa...a lucky star bunny rabbit with the alphabet E for Emerlyn...it is small enough to sit on half of my palm...




2) Teddy Monroe
Since I have to make another teddy, I've decided to make it slightly different from what I usually make...so, I added a skirt to the bear...hm...it reminds me of Marilyn Monroe, only thing is that her signature dress is white & this is dark Maroon...so, let's call her Teddy Monroe...lol



Alright, it's ready to go! Hope her new owner will love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment