Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mom & Daughter Matching Bags

This is one of the very 1st bag that I've crocheted. Ordered by 1 of my dear friend...she wanted a matching Yellow bag for herself & her daughter but do not wish to buy those off the shelf as she wanted something unique...

So, I have crocheted this for her...glad that she loved it...


For mommy...the flower charm is removable & the yellow flower is removable too! This is to ensure the owner can redesign the bag according to her mood every time she uses the bag. Then, you can have 1 bag but few designs...cool, isn't it?



For daughter...the flower charm is removable as well.


It wasn't easy to come up with the design but I think I managed to get it done up to my expectation. Mind you, I'm a perfectionist...if things are not up to my expectation, i don't display or sell it...:)

Anyway, according to my dear friend, here's what she loved about her bag...this is attached to the zipper...it's my signature design...:)


And what she loved about her daughter's 1...the butterfly button 'flying' towards the flower charm...lol

After making her bag, the inspiration just flew in & I had to make a few more! I will share it out when it is done...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment