Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Cute Key-chain/Bag Charm story continues...

Today when I picked up Christopher from school, he mentioned *excitedly* that it was his friend, Alya's birthday today & they had a party in the school...then came the golden request...can you prepare a present for me to give her? Hm...I guess I should expect it already...LOL...

As I mentioned in my previous blog, after several 'surprised' & last minute requests from both of my sons asking for presents, I got smart & prepared some goodies & keep so that as & when there is a last minute request like this, I can just pick & choose. All I need to do is assemble it & viola! It is ready to go...

Guess who came to the rescue this time...

It's Ms Mini Teddy Monroe! I made her last month...If you notice, I usually will make bears as I find it is cuter to give bears instead of other characters...

Now let the assembling begins! I crocheted the alphabet A just now.

Then, I prepared the card & the gift bag...

The key-chain/bag charm is done! It only took me about half an hour to crochet the alphabet & assemble everything together!

Now Ms Mini Teddy Monroe is ready to meet her new owner, Alya. happy birthday to you Alya...hope you like the present! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment