Friday, July 25, 2014

2nd time doing Cherry Blossom

This is the second time I make Cherry Blossom bouquet...

The first was 2 years ago for my sis in law house warming...

Then, 2 days ago my sis in law called & asked if it is ok to make the same one for her to give to a friend...I said OK & this is what I did this time...

Since she said she wanted the exact same one as hers, but to be honest, I can't really remember how I did it previously...LOL...I only have a picture as a reference, I did it with my best effort to be as close as possible...you know me, Designed With Passion always strive to deliver unique, one of a kind, limited edition...so this is what it looks like in a vase...

Up-close from different angle...





Over the years, I think I've mastered my skills...:D

I'm glad it turned out great! Love it so much...maybe I should do some for my own as well for the up-coming Chinese New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment