Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Another Cute Keychain/Bag Charm

I came back from work today & my eldest son told me it was his best friend's (Ha Youn - she is a Korean) birthday today & they had a party in the school...I asked whether he knew today was his best friend's birthday & he said no...he then mentioned that he wanted to give her a present (What's new?) & wondering if I can make him a present...

After the last few incidents of rushed jobs to come up with my sons requests for presents, I got smart...:)

I've made many items, sitting in my craft area, waiting to be transformed into something special...

This time, I prepare a Minnie Mouse Keychain/Bag Charm. 

I have always wanted to try making the signature icon...I think it is a success...as for the bow, finally I found the perfect bow from http://stitch11.com/botique-bow/...thanks to Corin Gray for the lovely design...love it so much! In fact, I enjoyed making the icon & bow so much I kept a few for emergencies like this round...:)

This is what I've made:
A Mickey/Minnie signature icon & Minnie's boutique Bow



I added a card & voila! It's ready to go!

Cool huh! So hope my son's little gal friend will love it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment