Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sesame Street Challenge? Bring It On!

2 weeks ago, a friend of mine challenged me to make Elmo. She said if I can make it, she wants to buy for her colleague, who is leaving the company soon...so, I said OK...let's give it a try...and since I'm making Elmo, she said if possible, make Cookie Monster as well as her colleague is a huge Elmo & Cookie Monster fan...

So, I started to experiment Cookie Monster...it took me about 2 hours to complete it...I used my son's plush Cookie as model...

This is the completed Cookie Monster...front & rear view...


I added a tiny lil' cookie for him...

Then I proceed to make Elmo, based on my son's plush Elmo...



Of course, since I'm into making cute keychain/charm, I make these 2 cuties into what I love...& tadaa...






Notice the alphabet D on Cookie Monster? That's the new owner's initial...I added a flower to the alphabet to make it cuter...and for Elmo, I added a yellow star...so we call him Lucky Elmo...

Lucky Elmo & Baby Cookie are about 4.5in tall & they sit on my palm just nice...

I packed Lucky Elmo & Baby Cookie in a see thru pouch...




Ok, now everybody says 'cheese'...


So how? Not too bad huh? My friends love it so much...LOL...wonder if she is going to give it to her colleague or she will keep it for herself!



No comments:

Post a Comment