Thursday, September 18, 2014

Minnie Mouse Flower Bouquet

It's my friend, Karis, birthday today. So I have decided to hand-make a present for her.

She is born in the year of Rat, according to Chinese zodiac.

So, here's what I made:

Ok...let's play a game...let's see how many items you can find...:)

There are:
1) 1 Dark Purple Rose
2) 1 Light Purple Rose
3) 1 Light Yellow Rose
4) 1 Orange Wild Flower
5) 1 Red Wild Flower
6) 1 Pink Wild Flower
7) 1 Minnie Icon
8) 1 Pink Boutique Bow
9) 1 Pink Polkadot Skirt
10) 1 Dark Yellow Butterfly
11) 1 Turqouise Butterfly
12) 1 Dark Green alphabet 'K'

If you can see all 12 items...good job! :D

Oh, why I made a Minnie Mouse, you ask? I told you, my dear friend is born in the year of rat/mouse...:)

Happy b'day Karis! have a Blast!!! Hope you like the present...

No comments:

Post a Comment