Wednesday, September 17, 2014

One Scarf, Many Ways of Wearing...

Recently, I have an order for scarf. As this year Ruffle Scarf is in trend, I decided to make one...

There are so many ways to wear a ruffle scarf...so much so that I think it is worth to invest in getting one...

Here's my version of the Ruffle Scarf...I added a keyhole at the 2nd last row, in case the recipient of this scarf wanted to use it...

Ways to wear a scarf:

1) over the neck, let it down in front.

2) Same as step 1, but add a flower brooch

3) & 4) Wear it side way...with or without the brooch...


5) & 6) Wrap it around the neck, with or without the brooch...this version will make the scarf shorter...


7) & 8) Wear it side way again...


Well...it is up to a person's creativity to wear a scarf...hope our lady recipient enjoys 'playing' with this scarf...:D


No comments:

Post a Comment