Wednesday, July 13, 2016

33rd Craft Activity (28th Apr - 11th May 2016)

Mothers are the greatest human being in the world...they can be a daughter, a wife, a mom, chef, teacher, chauffeur, counsellor, friend, domestic helper aka cleaner, etc etc etc...all at the same time!

I always wonder how women manage it all until I became mom myself...😂😂😂

So, for this year's Mothers Day, we teach kids to make something useful for mommy dearest!

Each set of coaster comes with a 3D card handmade by the kids themselves...there are 4 designs for them to choose...

Plus, to celebrate the sacrifices of the most beautiful woman on the world, we give away a stalk of crochet flower, a flower keychain/bag charm, and a flower magnet...each of it is carefully hand crafted with lots of TLC...






And to appreciate the great effort of my Instructors, each of them get this to give to their mom...a bouquet of flower & a flower magnet... Each bouquet is unique on its own...





And... I also made half dozen bouquet for my mom too! 😍😍😍





No comments:

Post a Comment