Tuesday, July 12, 2016

27th Week of Craft Activity (23 Jan 2016 - 5th Feb 2016)

OK, bear with me for this, I'm trying to catch up with all my long overdue blogs!

I will be blasting you with the previous crafts that we have highlighted since the beginning of the year until current in 1 go!!!

So here you go...

As you are know, we have changed the Craft of the Week to every fortnight. Reason being my Instructors are having a tough time catching up with my demand...

So, now, we only change our activity every 2 weeks, sometimes 3 weeks, depending on the season.

For the 1st ever craft for the new year (27th since we started our craft activity journey), it is the CNY Craft, as CNY is on the 8th of Feb...and since this year is the Year of Monkey, do expect to see them, lots of em'...

We made few types of crafts, mainly to decorate the house:

We have it in Magic Nuudles...





Paper Plate...




Popsicle Stick...this serves as mini fan...




Hanging Ornaments...




I super super love all of them! Thanks to my super creative Instructors, Cheryl & Aqilah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment