Friday, May 6, 2016

Event @ MVEC

Ok...today, I will try to post all the past events that we have participated...

So bear with me with the old blogs yea...😂😂😂 I'm trying to 'chase' my blogs out of Draft...blogs will be posted in no particular order...just what I can remember...😂😂😂

This event was held in September 2015, at Mid Valley Exhibition Center in Malaysia...


The focus of this event is to promote Magic Nuudles product. A little brief about Magic Nuudles...this product is by far the safest material that I have come across...

As a mother of 3, I'm very particular with materials that my kids handle, especially during their young age between 2-3...they basically will try to put everything they found into their mouth!

So, when I was introduced to this product, I was ecstatic! 

This product is so safe...you don't have to worry the kids will put into their mouth! It is made from the finest corn starch, food coloring & water...making it not only safe for kids to handle, also very friendly to the environment...

This product is by far my most popular craft for the younger kids aged 2-5...

If you need additional information about this product, you can visit www.magicnuudles.net or contact us if you are from Malaysia, as we are the authorized distributor in Malaysia.

This is our setup...



We also made some samples...

We have the car, penguin, underwater World on 1 side...

And since it is very close to Halloween, we also made a sample based on Halloween theme...

We made the pumpkins, treat or trick basket, a spooky house, a spooky tree & an owl...

All in all, the event is a good exposure for us to debut the product to the mass as it has always been promoted in our craft center only. With this event, more public is aware about this product & hopefully schools will also be interested in this product! 

Oh, apart from Magic Nuudles, we also made about 2,000pcs magnet of the event organizer's logo...as part of the sponsor for door give...


They liked it! Yay!

Another satisfied customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment