Friday, May 6, 2016

2nd Xmas Bazaar

Woohoo...

2nd time at this school for its Xmas Bazaar! Happy to be back! 😊😊😊
Of course we can't forget our Signature Expression Bears!

My Friendship Kokeshi Dolls & Princesses also not to be missed

Tiny cars keychains for the boys...

Car plushies & airplane plushies...


I made new items this round...namecard holders, iPad mini pouch...

3D coasters...we have the flower ones, then Swiss roll cake & cookies ones as well...

Hair accessories are new too!

Oh, I even made the clay version of my Crocjet collection...hahaha...

Entire setup is done!

This year, I've got little helper! Yeap! Constantine helped out this time!



This time, to be honest...I wanted to make more fairies & princesses but I've got not enough time!!! They simply took too long to complete & I couldn't complete them in time for the bazaar as I was busy managing 2 craft centers...😭😭😭

I made a promise to myself that the next Xmas Bazaar, I will have more fairies & princesses! I promise! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment