Monday, December 15, 2014

Experimenting with Sheep/Lamb

Are you ready for the upcoming CNY? i know I am...LOL

And, I have this to prove it!

Just so you know, in the Chinese Astrology, next CNY will be the year of Sheep/Lamb/Goat.

I have started to experiment with various type of sheeps/lambs. 

In my opinion, we love Sheep or Lamb the best as they are much cuter...lol

Here's what I have made so far...

This is the smallest one, i used fluffy yarn for the head & body.

This is bigger than the previous one, as I used a thicker yarn. The design is the same.

This one is done using popcorn stitches. But i think the head is too big...lol...none-the-less, my kids said this one looks like Timmy!

I modified the head & used normal single crochet stitch for the body. Hm...head looks fine now but not cute...

Side by side comparison of all the sheeps/lambs...

So, which one is your favourite? I can't decide, so I shall do a survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment