Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Aeroplane Plush

Honestly, I have made a lot of Airplanes, but have not really write a blog about it. Reason being I couldn't find an airport mat to place the planes on...

Anyway, since I am preparing for boy's version of toys (plus, we dont know what gifts Constantine is going to give his male friend for the Xmas exchange party on Friday. (Please refer to my previous blog on the Cars to find out more)

I have some small airplanes, & some big ones...

These are the small ones...for the small ones, i actually made them into magnets & keychains as well...

These are the big ones...

For comparison of the big & small ones...

These photos are also taken by my boys...pretty good! :D

Note that these are not my original pattern. You may refer the original pattern here: http://www.innerchildcrochet.com/patterns/mini_stuffed_airplane.html

No comments:

Post a Comment