Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Xmas Present Exchange Party 2014

So, after completed all the boys' toys i can think of (the cars & the airplanes), Constantine told me he wanted to give his friend Damien a Blue Bear...hm...

A bear? To a 9 year old boy? I seriously don't think he will appreciate it...:D

So, instead of a bear, I've decided to make a car keychain/bag charm instead...not the cars that I've made as those are too big to be a keychain/bag charm.

Here's what I made at the 11th hour, this is by far my most stressful project ever as I was also rushing for the backlogs I have for the Xmas Bazaar next week. This car took no longer than half an hour, but the cross stitch was the killer...the cross stitch & stitching took me more than 3 hours to complete!

Completed product:


The car with button wheels...:D

This is how it will look like on the backpack or school bag...:)

Pretty cool huh, i think it is much better than a blue bear for a boy...lol

Oh, this pattern is inspired from the original pattern, but not exactly the same as i motified the back part of the car...you can find the original pattern here: http://www.lookatwhatimade.net/crafts/yarn/crochet/free-crochet-patterns/tiny-crochet-car-crochet-pattern/


No comments:

Post a Comment