Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Rainbow Bear for Christopher

Few years back, I made my 1st batch of Teddy Bears for Constantine's year end party pack for all his friends & teachers in pre-school. 

I also made Christopher 1, with his favorite color yarn: Orange.

Then, in 2014, I created a series of Expression Bear using rainbow colors...

Christopher had been pestering me to make a new bear for him because his Orange Baby Bear (yes, he named his Orange Bear as Baby Bear) is breaking apart. Reason being he always plays with him...when I finished making Baby Bear, he always bring him out, putting him in his pocket...

So, Baby Bear is all worn out, after years of washing & playing.

Since I need to prepare some bears for an event this round, I've decided to make him a new bear. So we went & bought the yarn of his choice...

Then I made this...



This round, with improved skill, I manage to make the bear more solid compared to Baby Bear. But the problem is...it is too solid until can't be stuffed inside the pocket!!!😂😂😂

Christopher named him Baby Rainbow Bear...he plays with him everyday but he has been complaining that he is too big to fit into his pocket so he can't bring him everywhere he wants...😅😅😅



No comments:

Post a Comment