Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Flower arch

We have an order to make a Flower Arch for an event...

Knowing me...I usually want something unique & different...

It took me awhile to come up with the whole set...with some modifications...

The brief from the client was: 1 piece of 5ft & 2 pieces of 3ft on each side...

So, I made this...with different sizes of colored tissue papers...



Ok, now the most challenging part...how to transport it in 3 pieces!

So, I stick all the flowers into 3 parts using Felt. Part 1 is 5ft, part 2 & 3 is 3ft each...

Oh, I also changed some of the huge flowers to 2 tone ones...as requested by client...

After sticking all the flowers onto Felt, it made delivery easier & it doesn't really damage the flowers.

Putting up the final touch, after the setup...oh yea...the flagline also completed by us...

Full view of the completed arch...

Up-close view...

Lady boss modeling in front of the flower arch...


Mission accomplished! Another satisfied customer! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

No comments:

Post a Comment