Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Constantine's Graduation Gifts for his Teachers & Friends

This is the final year of pre-school for Constantine. Next year, he will be in Primary school. I have been thinking hard for about 6 months on the gifts. I want it to be something memorable & of course, lasts long...

Finally, I've decided to crochet again. And, this time, I'll crochet something especially for graduation. I wanted to do something cute, wearing a mortar board. So, I decided to do bear. It's cute & it's not that difficult to do. Just that I need to make sure it is unique enough for everyone. All in All, I've made 27 bears in 4 days.

First, I have to decide on the colors. Most of Constantine's friends are girls. So, I used many shades of Pink, Peach, Yellow & Orange.


And, this is for the boys...Blue, Green & Brown...

Let's have a group photo, everyone...

I also made one set without the mortar board for the teachers...
Hope their new owners love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment