Thursday, April 17, 2014

Who says Baby Booties got to be Boring? - Part 1

Well, who says baby booties got to be boring? 

I used to buy baby booties off the shelves, but some times I couldn't find the colors that I wanted. Plus, as you all know me, I like things uncommon. I don't like to dress up the same as everybody else.

So, with my new baby girl born just 3 months ago, I'm already on my needle & yarns already. As you know, girls like to dress up & it is definitely going to be costly to dress up your girl...

So, after completing my amigurumi projects, I took a break from it & decided to crochet some baby booties for my girl. There are some that I've completed...

                 



My girl has a lot of purple color dresses but can't find booties for her...so, I made her this...

As a girl, of course she'll have a lot of pink dresses as well...




And finally, she also has some Blue dresses, just like the mommy!




Hm...I think I need to get some Yellow & Orange dresses for her as well...so that I can make her some nice Yellow & Orange booties!

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment