Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When I pick up my crochet needles again many years later...

As I mentioned previously, I do crafting on & off...most of the time off...lol

But in year 2009, I found back my passion...& this time, I told myself not to waste the talent...

During my pregnancy in year 2009, I've made quite a number of items for my new baby. Of course, I can't just make for my new baby & ignore the elder brother...so, both got new clothes! These are what I made for the new baby, Christopher...
And these are part of what I made for the elder boy, Constantine...I also made jacket for him, the same color & same design as the younger brother's...
Apart from my own babies, I also made some pieces for friends & relatives:
This is what I've made for my friend's new baby girl...it comes with a pair of booties...
This is for my friend's new baby boy...
This is for my best friend's princess...
This is for my ex-colleague's new baby gal...
This is for my cousin's twin daughters' 1st birthday...

Of course, it didn't stop there...there are many more pieces that I've made...

These are some of the most recent artworks (by saying most recent, it meant year 2011...LOL)

Blue cap for Constantine, to go with the his new Blue Jacket (which is still WIP)...
Maroon cap for Constantine...
Green V-Neck sleeveless vest for Constantine...
Grey Cap & matching jacket for Christopher (the jacket is 99% completed, need to add the buttons, belt & trimming of excess threads)
Pink & White Girl 2 ways Poncho/Dress & Orange Girl 2 ways Poncho/Dress. And since I don't have a baby girl, these will go to my cousin's twin daughters...
Of course, apart from these, there are at least 5 more pieces still under the WIP status...I need to finish it by end of March this year though...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment