Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Experimenting with Flowers

I Recently found my new love in crocheting...making 3D flowers...either in single stalk or bouquet...love it so much that I can't stop making them!

I always love flowers but I won't spend money to buy the fresh ones...reason? Simple...they don't last! I seriously don't understand why people would spend money to buy fresh flowers just to have them wilt in 2 days! Worst of all, when couples in love bought flowers & tell their other half...my love for u is eternal...they should add..but the flower isn't...lol

Anyway, who am I to question other people? So, if u like flowers & hope to see flower blossom for as long as u want them to be, this may be your other options; apart from those fake plastic ones.

Giant Rose...I made 1 dozen...3 of each color, the size is as big as my hand. This will be my CNY decoration...This is the half complete product, without the leaf...
Completed product...with leaves...
3 of each color...
A total of 12 flowers...
Single bud of Daffodil...
3 Daffodils...this is the half completed product...as for the completed product, you will have to wait for the next post...:P
Orange Calla Lily...
Orange Stargazer Lily...
Pink Tulip...
Pink Gerbera Daisy...This is by far the most challenging flower I've ever made...took me more than 10 hours to complete 6 stalks of daisies...
So, what do you think? Do they look real? :P

If you are wondering what do I do with them...stay tuned for the next post...It's coming RIGHT up...:P

Oh! And if you have any flowers that you like & it is not posted here, do drop me a note...I'll make it for you...:) With a charge of course!

2 comments: